1. Who was the last person you yelled at?
I don't yell much anymore... But if I had to guess, I'd say my brother.
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
3. What was the last memorable book you read?
Hrm. Sad state of affairs here, I guess. I don't recall.
4. When did you last dance?
Last Friday night... at a local club... with Jessie.
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents?
The last thing as in the final thing you ever hear them say? Or as in the one thing you want them to never, ever say? If we're going with the former, it's gotta be, "I secretely accumilated a grand sum on money and I'm leaving it all to you."
7. When did you last do your ironing?
Last week sometime.
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?
All day? Who can smile all day? You're face will lock up. Seriously, I smiled a lot today because it was a really good day... And I went to a Flickerstick concert earlier in the semester and smiled all night because it was one of the best nights of my life.
9. What color socks do you normally wear?
White. Although I do have dark socks for work & formal occasions.
10. Did you ever attend a private school?
Private nursury school... does that count?
11. Do you like stuffed animals?
Not since I was in kindergarten, probably. I used to have quite the collection.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?
To be or not to be?
15. Do you like playing baseball?
I love it.
16. Are you a neat freak?
I'm odd that way. I like to make my bed before I go to work... but not other days. I don't like to leave clothes & towels in the bathroom floor... but my bedroom floor is okay.
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?
I wrecked the first truck I ever owned and broke my brother's arm.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?
Um, no. My jaw locks up just thinking about it.
19. Have you ever fired a gun?
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?
21. Are you attached to extreme people?
Not usually. I often think that my people aren't extreme enough.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?
Not really. I like to be able to see the bottom... and I don't like my toes squishy into soft mud.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?
Can't say that I have.
24. What is you favorite gemstone?
Favorite gemstone!?! This is obviously a girl's survey. :-p
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?
Many? No. I've done some semi-blind meet people from online deal a few times, though.
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?
Christmas was yesterday... everything seemed extra nice.
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?
I wouldn't say crushes... but I was horny for a couple of them.
And there were a couple of more that I would have slept with for an A. :-)
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?
I got sideways in a shady part of Memphis once. And I've been off the beaten path in places like Atlanta & New Orleans. But I always had a general idea how to get out... I just didn't know the correct path or how long it would take me.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?
For that clean breath feeling, it has to be mint.
30. Do you have road rage?
Not really. I am an avid honker, though.
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?
Well, it su-- Damn. I forgot what I was going to say.
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundromat?
35. Have you ever questioned reality?
I'm usually the one reinforcing reality to others.
36. Are you kind?
I like to think so.
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?
Probably not. (Guess that shoots down #36)
38. Do you have any beanie babies?
Beanie Babies!?! What kind of survey is this?
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold. You can always put more clothes on... but the law only allows you to take so many off.
41. Could you kill if your life was threatened?
You better believe it.