1. How often do you do laundry? Randomly. Sometimes I'm willing to wash as soon as a single load is compiled. At other times, I wait until I'm faced with the prospect of wearing two-day old underwear before I succumb and wash clothes.
2. What's in a typical wash load? Clothes, usually. :-) In an emergency situation, jeans can be worn more than once... So it's usually the lighter colored clothes (including the drawer-tails) that are washed the most.
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? Top loader with liquid detergent (Cheer Free).
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? Nope. Hard fabric is rarely a problem for me.
5. Dryer or clothesline? It's always been the dryer for me... But my grandmother used to hang her bed sheets out on the line to dry... I always thought they felt & smelled better than those dried in the dryer.