I'm skipping work to stay home with Jessie, I don't have to shave!
2. How much cash do you have on you?
A twenty and some ones...
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
4. Favorite planet?
Call me old-fashioned if you will, but I'm partial to Earth.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell
A guy from work.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Um, I have no favorite ring. Of course, I have no songs as ringtones.
My contract is up this year... Maybe I'll finally get a modern phone.
7. what color shirt are you wearing?
Navy... The official color of the fire department, the ambulance authority and Fletch!
8. Do you "label" yourself?
I might if I were to ship myself somewhere. I think it's required.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently
Ah-hah! I'm not wearing shoes! But the last shoes I wore were Nike.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
What are we talking about here? Paint? Lighting? Mood?
For the sake of completing this, let's say lighting... Bright it is -- unless it's nap time.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before
I haven't seen her in years.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Listening to my wife vomit. Exciting, eh?
13. Who is the last text message on your cell from?
15. What's a word that you say a lot?
16.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My wife, of course.
17. Last furry thing you touched?
The cat. I had to move her out of my chair. She hissed. She loves me.
18. How many drugs have you done in the last month?
Several. Pseudoephedrine, some guaifenesin, a little phenylephrine HCl. That's in addition to the ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
19. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. But back in my 35mm days... I was a familiar face at the one-hour place.
20. Favorite age you have been so far?
My wife probably expects me to say 28 (we were engaged & married). But truth be told, 25 was quite interesting.
21. Your worst enemy?
22. What is your current desktop picture?
One of Wrigley Field at sunset I jacked from someone's Web site.
23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Are you ready for me to leave?
24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to
fly what would it be?
I think I would fly. Selling tickets to see the flying man could make me the million (or more).
25. Do you like someone?
Sure I do. I like lots of people! And you know who you are...
26. The last song you listened to?
Some old school Kenny Chesney song about falling in love.
(It was part of a Valentine's Day promotion by the cable company.)