1. Cigarette: 28+ years and I've never smoked a cigarette
2. Beverage: Sugar Free Tang
3. Kiss: Last night.
4. Hug: Last night.
5. Movie seen: At the theatre? At Last. On DVD? Probably Ladder 49.
6. CD played: Soundtrack to 8 Seconds
7. Song listened to: "Standing Right Next to Me" / Karla Bonoff
8. Bubble Bath: Sometime when I was 7 or 8 maybe?
9. Time you cried: This would be a classified answer, heh.
8 have you evers
1. Dated one of your best friends: Yep. And it looks like I'm going to marry her, too.
2. Skinny-dipped: Of course!
3. Kissed somebody and regretted it: Nope.
4. Fallen in love: A couple of times.
5. Lost someone you loved: Hasn't everyone?
6. Been depressed: As in "take some pills" depressed? Maybe. But I've never taken pills. Heh.
7. Been drunk and threw up: Many times in college... but not since October 1998.
8. Ran away: I've thought about it. But have never done it.
7 states you've been to
6 things you've done today
1. Came to work earlier than I was supposed to.
2. Helped lift a guy off the floor who had a bad back
3. Helped a woman who fell and cut her arm
4. Eaten lunch
5. Driven with lights and sirens three times.
6. Studied for a promotional test
5 favorite things in no order
1. My job
2. My fiance
3. Hamburger pizza
4. Seeing new things
5. Spring days -- sunny & 72 degrees (unfortunately, we've only had one)
4 people you last talked to (in order)
1. My captain
2. One of the hosemen on my shift
3. Wife of the guy with the bad back
4. Guy with the bad back
1. That I have an exceptionally happy marriage
2. That Jessie is able to find a job she's happy with
3. To do more with my time
2 things you want to be when you grow up
1. Being a firefighter and growing up are mutually exclusive.
2. See above.
1 thing you regret
1. Sometimes I think I'd change something if I could. But it's all worked out so far. So, no regrets.