Ten years ago, it was early 1996. Take this survey, post, and see how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you: 18
2) What grade were you in: High school senior.
3) Where did you go to school: Smallville Senior High
4) Where did you work: At the local weekly newspaper.
5) Where did you live: In the first house my mom owned on her own since my parents split, which we moved into Summer 1995.
6) How was your hair style: Butt cut, if I remember. Parted down the middle.
7) Did you wear braces: I should have.
8) Did you wear contacts: Nope.
9) Did you wear glasses: I have since 1987.
10) Who was your best friend: Jessie.
11) Who was your girlfriend: I didn't really have one.
12) Who was your celebrity crush: I'm not much on celebrity crushes.
13) Who was your regular-person crush: None that I can remember in '96.
14) Were you a virgin: As of Mardi Gras 1996, no.
15) How many piercings did you have: Zero.
16) How many tattoos did you have: Zilch
17) What was your favorite band/singer/rapper: Who knows. It was something country, though.
16) Had you smoked a cigarette yet: Nope -- Still haven't.
19) Had you gotten drunk or high yet: I was starting to master the binge drinking thing.
20) What where you driving? A 1987 red Toyota 4-Runner
21) Which of your pets were still alive: I had no pets at the time.
22) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 1996: In a lot of ways, yes. In a lot of ways, no. One thing is for sure. I had no clue that I wanted to be a firefighter back in 1996.
23) If you could change one thing from the past 10 years what would it be: Visited more places. Not let relationships bog me down. And focus more on being fit.