I honestly can't remember. I think that's a good thing.
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
The Best Friend.
3. What was the last memorable book you read?
Report from Engine Co. 82 by Dennis Smith
4. When did you last dance?
Dance? Other than the goofy little jigs I do every day? Well, that would be a couple of weeks ago... at a bar... with The Best Friend
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents?
The last thing as in the final thing you ever hear them say? Or as in the one thing you want them to never, ever say? If we're going with the former, it's gotta be, "I secretely accumilated a grand sum on money and I'm leaving it all to you."
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park?
A couple of weeks ago when I went to take pictures of sexually explicit playground equipment for Alison.
7. When did you last do your ironing?
Tuesday night before going to bed.
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?
All day? Who can smile all day? You're face will lock up. Seriously, I smiled a lot today because it was a really good day... And I went to a Flickerstick concert earlier in the semester and smiled all night because it was one of the best nights of my life.
9. What color socks do you normally wear?
White. Except when wearing a suit, etc... and then it's black.
10. Did you ever attend a private school?
Private nursury school... does that count?
11. Do you like stuffed animals?
When I was young, I had quite the collection. Now, I don't keep any around.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?
To be or not to be?
15. Do you like playing baseball?
I love it.
16. Are you a neat freak?
I run through a wierd cycle where I let things get messy before having the sudden urge to tidy everything up.
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?
My brother broke his arm in a wreck we had while I was driving.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?
Lemon drops, maybe. But not regular, plain ol' lemons.
19. Have you ever fired a gun?
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?
21. Are you attached to extreme people?
I don't think so. Sometimes I think my people aren't extreme enough.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?
Not really. I like to be able to see the bottom... and I don't like my toes squishy into soft mud.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?
Can't say that I have.
24. What is you favorite gemstone?
Favorite gemstone!?! This is obviously a girl's survey. :-p
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?
Two sort of... They weren't really blind... More like a bad case of cataracts or something.
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?
I'm sure they have. Nothing extra wonderful as of late though.
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?
Not really... but there is one that I'd sleep with for an A. heh, heh.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?
Several times... In Memphis... In Atlanta... Maybe in New Orleans... The key thing to remember is not that I got lost in a bad part of the city, but that I managed to get out alive. That's what takes the real skill.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?
I love me some Juicy Fruit, but the flavor really doesn't last long enough for me.
30. Do you have road rage?
Nope. Although, I do believe in a little friendly honk when someone fucks up.
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?
Well, it su-- Damn. I forgot what I was going to say.
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundromat?
35. Have you ever questioned reality?
I'm usually the one reinforcing reality to others.
36. Are you kind?
I like to think so.
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?
38. Do you have any beanie babies?
Beanie Babies!?! I don't think so, Tim.
(Now I know this is definately a girls survey)
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold. You can always put more clothes on... but you can only take so many off.
41. Could you kill if your life was threatened?
You better believe it.